Global business requires someone with good SQL Server database experience, who is keen to develop their skills to become a top-level Database Administrator / DBA. Must have solid understanding of how databases work and experience of pivots, tables, ETL tools and database administration duties would be highly beneficial.
Along with a good grounding in Database technologies, you must also be adept at learning new skills and have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
To apply, you should have the following skills & experience:
- Good experience of SQL Databases (SQL Server 2008 / 2012), ideally including some server administration tasks
- Knowledge of data management / processing, flowchart techniques, etc would be highly advantageous
- Experience of server-client environment, along with relational databases
- Excellent communicator, able to liaise with clients and staff both verbally and on email
- Knowledge of ITIL would be beneficial
- Ideally Degree educated
The company can offer excellent training and support in order to develop your career to that of a SQL Server Database Administrator (DBA) within a fast-paced environment utilising leading-edge technologies on behalf of major customers. A great place to build your DBA career!