Expanding IT company requires a Junior Helpdesk Technician to provide support on their range of award-winning products to customers across the UK. Will be responsible for providing first line telephone support, logging calls and diagnosing issues, providing repairs and fixes on software and hardware products. To qualify, you must have either undertaken an IT course (Degree / Diploma / Apprenticeship) or c2 years’ relevant work experience.
Along with having a passion for IT technology (particularly Windows environments, as well as PCs, hardware, etc), you must also be articulate and personable, with the ability to provide first-class support for clients of all levels.
To apply you must have the following:
- Good IT experience, either from Educational course or relevant work experience
- Passion for Technology, with good knowledge of Windows PCs, Hardware and Software
- First-class communication skills with Customer-Centric approach
- Inquisitive mind with a desire to learn
- Working within a team oriented environment, you will provide support for customers on a shift rota pattern (earlies and lates) which covers 365 days per year.
This is an excellent role for a Junior IT professional who is looking to embark on a long and successful career within the sector. Lots of training will be provided for the successful individual along with the chance to develop your career within a challenging and rewarding environment.
Starting salary £15,000 + Shift Bonus