Global business requires an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with strong skills within Windows Server, VMware, SAN/NAS and Cisco technologies. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and support of the infrastructure underpinning a Government related application and therefore - as part of the role - you must be able to pass high security level.
To apply, you must have the following:
- Proven experience of the design, implementation and support of Windows & Cloud technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server and VMware ESXI (ideally with qualifications in both)
- Good knowledge of SAN and NAS technologies, alongside experience of Cisco switches, routers and hubs
- Experience of Cisco ASA Firewalls and load balancing technologies would be highly beneficial
- Articulate, personable individual who can deliver a high level of customer service
- Able to work within pressurised situations
- Ability to pass high level security vetting
The company offers an excellent working environment and the ability to work autonomously.
Due to the volume of applications, we can only respond to those that match the above criteria.