Growing Software company requires an experienced Software Sales Executive with strong experience of developing new business, whilst also having good account management skills to ensure maximum revenues from existing customers. Working B2B, with organisations primarily based in the South East (although not limited to, the world is your oyster!), you will be responsible for hunting new business opportunities, selling softer and associated solutions / services.
The company is a leading Software and Hardware provider for the Entertainment & Leisure industry and experience selling in to this area would be beneficial, although not essential. What is essential however is your ability to effectively win business in a competitive marketspace, to develop your own pipeline from start to finish and to help take the company to the next level.
To apply, you need the following skills & experience:
- Driven, motivated individual is a must!
- Full Sales lifecycle skills – including opening new accounts, closing opportunities
- Experience of operating at Corporate Level (FD / CEO / IT Director, etc)
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets in a fast-paced Software / IT arena
- Good knowledge of the IT marketspace - Software, Hardware, Operating Systems and Peripherals
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Good PC skills, including use of CRM systems
The company is a growing entity and therefore can provide an excellent career path for a committed, professional and successful Sales Executive.
Contact me NOW for more information.
Package: £25,000 to £30,000 Basic plus Car Allowance with OTE £50-60,000+ Benefits