Reporting to the CEO, the CTO will play a key role in the growth of the organisation. This will be achieved through a wide range of responsibilities, including the provision of fantastic leadership across the company, engaging with technical staff to ensure a fruitful relationship for all, including implementation of strategies to develop staff both technically and professionally, implementing development standards, leading the technical direction of the company and working closely with customers to ensure that solutions meet and exceed their requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide inspirational dealership across the organisation
- Devise and implement visible growth process for all technical resources
- Provide the sales team with technical advice and support
- Meet with clients to refine and evaluate requirements, strategy and content needs
- Oversee each project’s life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency
- Oversee the development and revise statements of work, which should include accurate time and cost estimates
- Analyse user requirements and usability metrics to ensure customer satisfaction
- Apply architectural and functional specifications to each project
- Collaborate with our design team to create accurate and detailed mock-ups for customer approval
- Implement coding standards across all departments
- Lead the technical direction of the organisation
- Professional qualities: Leadership, Teamwork, Client Management
To undertake this role, it is imperative that you possess a strong understanding of the world in which our client operates - namely the mobile and digital solution market. You will therefore have a proven track record leading teams within the mobile / web space, including development of iOS or Android applications within an Agile environment.