My client requires a hybrid Prince 2 Project Manager / Business Analyst to help scope a large-scale application roll-out to their emerging market customers.
You must have strong Project Management and Business Analysis experience; you must be able to work end-to-end - understand the impact a change will have across the infrastructure, what development needs will arise, etc. You must also have proven experience working across International borders, able to communicate effectively with people who speak English as a second language and understand different cultures and processes.
To apply, you MUST have the following skills & experience:
- Proven Project Manager / Business Analyst with Operational/Business workflow skills
- Broad project base required, including Infrastructure and Enterprise-wide Application roll-outs / upgrades, etc
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Experience of managing projects across continents is essential, particularly in Asian market
- Knowledge of Document Management would be beneficial
- First-class communicator, with the ability to work with an international customer base
This is an initial 3-month contract, with the potential to extend of 12-24 months. Travel to some client sites required.
Prince 2, Project Manager, Business Analysis, Business Analyst, Infrastructure, Application roll-outs, Operational and Business workflows.